17.5.17

The Sketchy Challenges Design Team Call !!!

Design Team Call



We are looking to add some new members to our team so that we can share our paper crafting projects and inspire crafter's to enter our challenge blog.  We have a facebook page where we communicate and we are all from different parts of the world so it is a great place to make new crafty friends . We don't believe in getting stressed over anything to do with blog challenges, we support one another all the way. We have two teams for our fortnightly challenges. Our challenge is so versatile you can use any products you like on your projects and is a paper crafting challenge . Please note being part of this challenge you would not receive any goodies from the sponsors these are for winners only . 
If you think you would like to join our fabulous team then please read the following ;-

  • I can create a brand new project each month based on either a theme or sketch and I am willing to provide a sketch or drawing  from time to time ( one of the team can help you with ) if required .
  • I can take fairly decent photographs of my work to showcase my projects in a way that will inspire others to want to join in with our fortnightly challenges or try something new for themselves
  • I am happy to advertise our wonderful sponsors on my blog post
  • I have an active blog which I update on a regular basis and I am willing to post my card on the Sketchy Challenges Facebook page.
  • I am happy to leave sincere comments on crafters blogs having been allocated numbers to ensure all players get some appreciation (we don't mind if you are on other DT's, but where a crossover occurs, we would expect you to leave a comment on behalf of The Sketchy Challenges as well as the other team(s) that you are a member of)
  • I am happy to take responsibility of selecting the Top 3 
  • If for any reason I am unable to participate at any time, I will give the team enough notice in order that my responsibilities may be covered


Successful applicant(s) will be notified by 20th June  and  ideally it would be great if you could participate in your first theme on the following challenge depending on which team you will be part of ! We can't wait to hear from you! Let's craft! Any other questions you can email here ;0)



3 comments:

  1. I would love to join the team! I added my last project, but feel free to have a look at my other cards too. Hope to hear from you!

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. feel free to have a look at my other cards too. Hope to hear from you!


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete

CONTENT COPYRIGHT OF THE SKETCHY CHALLENGES | CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS